Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The world is what i understand

I exist, when I understand.

I understand therefore I feel.

I take relative to things therefore I measure.

The world is what I understand and measure.


I can’t escape from this prison so I live my fullest in it.


Others, Others. I am here because of others?

I strived because of others?

How can I escape others? I can’t

kairi [hearts.joined] 12:11 AM
Comments: Post a Comment

Kairi

Waiting.for.you

Name : --Kairi--
Age : --19--
From : --Singapore--
Things i do : --Play PS2, cosplay, watching movie--
Volunteer : --SPCA, Beyond Social Service--
Job : --Undergrad--

Favourites

Games : --Final Fantasy Series, Kingdom Hearts, Metal Gear Solid, .Hack series, Devil May Cry--
Sports : --Shooting, Badminton--
Currently in : --Melbourne University--

recent.touches

Easter Break
Farmer's fieldrip
Education in Natural landscape
College Square
Physics
MOOMBA fest
Cosplay photos
Great Ocean Road
First Week in Melbourne
Collage Day

forgotten.past




YI GE REN ZHOU






My path of discovery has no boundary, as shall my wish to help have no limits


waiting {kairi}: Do not marry the person u can live with, Marry the person u cannot live without.,