Thursday, March 27, 2008

Help

A new semester, too much work!! Had a few dog and horse dissections which was really cool!

Went to horse checking in Wandin, bought a stethoscope at $95 aussie (20% discount), $70 for Vet Ball, $60 for notes, 100 for Overalls and Steel Capped boots, wooh my wallet is begging me to not to let it go on diet...

Going to spend more money on having a Q fever vaccination... Sounds really painful both on my wallet and on me X_X ($140).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Easter Break, such a sweet holiday, yet the time spent mostly was at home mugging my way through countless skeleton, their landmarks, muscles, muscles attachments and nerves. The path towards being a vet has grown even further, bigger, yet it is so near as I walk on it. “ I must do it, I can do it!!” I tell myself, and yet; yet every single steps every single day fear, tiredness, loneliness overwhelms me.

Within this rectangular room, a cup of coffee, playing songs that I have been listening to thousands of times, I wonder how long do I have to do this… It seems forever but as time ticks away I know I still have so much to cover, to complete. Helplessness just lingers and clings on every spot of the room. On me.

I need to do this, please, I beg myself, I pray. Give me the strength to go through this.

kairi [hearts.joined] 8:38 PM
Comments: Post a Comment

Kairi

Waiting.for.you

Name : --Kairi--
Age : --19--
From : --Singapore--
Things i do : --Play PS2, cosplay, watching movie--
Volunteer : --SPCA, Beyond Social Service--
Job : --Undergrad--

Favourites

Games : --Final Fantasy Series, Kingdom Hearts, Metal Gear Solid, .Hack series, Devil May Cry--
Sports : --Shooting, Badminton--
Currently in : --Melbourne University--

recent.touches

Things taken for granted...
Weird things...
Royal Melbourne Show
Can any one tell me what is the true point in life...
cosplay
Pictures taken at the place i stayed at in Langkaw...
Melbourne uni cosplay
Yi Ge Ren Zhou
Train
Leadership camp

forgotten.past




YI GE REN ZHOU






My path of discovery has no boundary, as shall my wish to help have no limits


waiting {kairi}: Do not marry the person u can live with, Marry the person u cannot live without.,